- Why should I choose Istituto di Moda Burgo (IMB) Malaysia?
Istituto di Moda Burgo originates from Italy and was brought to Malaysia by
Dato Mike Loh, founder of SCCA. IMB is one of Milan’s most prestigious and
notable private fashion schools which train students by focusing practically
instead of theoretically. Istituto di Moda burgo (IMB) Malaysia is unlike any
other institutions as we refer to the Italian fashion design method.
- How much do i need to pay to join the fashion design course at IMB
IMB Malaysia course prices vary according to programs and scholarships.
- Does IMB Malaysia offer short courses?
IMB Malaysia offers short courses, which is made to cater to students who
would prefer to study part-time. Therefore, the short course is subjected to
credit hours and students are free to choose according to their preferred
- How can I join a course?
There are a few simple methods for your enrollment.
1. Click the “FIND OUT MORE” button where you will be redirected to the course, and simply click the “JOIN NOW” button to join the course.
2. Call us at these numbers 016-916 6600/11/22
3. Come to our college at Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur level 6. Our staff will be more than happy to guide you through it.
- Who can join the fashion design course at IMB Malaysia?
IMB Malaysia welcomes all individuals who are hungry for fame, glamour and
are committed to becoming the next fashion mogul. Here at IMB Malaysia, we
do not discriminate between race, religion, size, gender or status. We
encourage everyone to join from the average Joe working adult, up and
coming designers, fashion bloggers or any background for that matter to
experience the Italian high-quality craftsmanship and luxury design.
- What can I expect by joining the fashion design course at IMB Malaysia?
First of all, be prepared to have the time of your life by studying what you’re
passionate about. Also, expect cool long-lasting friendship bonds with friends
who share similar interest as you.
Most importantly, be ready for an interactive learning journey while you are in
IMB Malaysia. We pride ourselves on focusing on the practicality instead of
theoretically. Not to mention helpful lecturers who will guide and inspire you to
create your own design.
- How long will I need to complete a course in IMB Malaysia?
The fashion design course will cater to student’s preference such as a 1-year
course, 2 years course or short courses where students are required to
complete certain credit hours.
- Who are my lecturers at IMB Malaysia?
The fashion design course is lead and monitored by professional lecturers
focusing on one-to-one teaching method that emphasis on the exuberant and
opulent Italian Fashion. IMB Malaysia has an IMB Italy graduate as one of the
lecturers within the fashion design course. The other lecturer is a local
designer who has styled multiple celebrities.
- What materials are included?
IMB Malaysia will supply basic materials such as manuals, which is imported from Italy. Also,
students will be given videos, course notes and etc as you go along in order to
complete this course. Nonetheless, students are required to have the Adobe Illustrator software for
design creations, drawing and artwork upon enrollment.